*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879959-Dark-Shadows-BroomsticksUnicorns
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#879959 added April 21, 2016 at 2:21pm
Restrictions: None
Dark Shadows, Broomsticks.Unicorns
Prompt: Victoria Winters arrives in Collinsport, Maine. "How does one get to town? " she asked. "Broomsticks and unicorns. Welcome, Miss Winters to the beginning and end of the world. " Burke Devlin Dark Shadows (If you ever watched Dark Shadows, you get this! )

With this in mind, write about the past or somewhere where this may be the case. You can do a fantasy story, poem or what ever you want.Have fun with this.

I love this show and I still watch this show. The supernatural played a big part and there were no unicorns. There was a witch and she was beautiful but didn't fly on a broomstick! The show seemed gloomy but I loved the idea of a mansion on a hill by the ocean. I could live there. Vampires, werewolves well with Dark Shadows and Twilight. I could be happy at either place.Living people and worrying about diseases and life is scary.Dark Shadows doesn't scare me.

I am sure there are places by the ocean and there are islands with natives and they are at the end of the world. They don't have broomsticks! We have Broomsticks but don't fly them. A gloomy world living in a mansion with ghosts would be okay with me.I live in a fantasy world. I have a broomstick. Maybe I will fly it to Collinsport and visit Barnabas or Johnny Depp.I could have been a governess and I would love to go back to the past.The beginning and end of the world. Collinsport is perfect for me.when do I leave?

Member of: Blog City A Council Leader, Circle Of Sisters, Jane Austen Group Leader, Co-Host Of Monthly Calendar Writing Contest, Anniversary Reviewer, Circle Of Friends Blogging Group, Flair For Writing Editor, Owner Of Hobbies and Crafts Forum.
** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **
** Image ID #2030604 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/879959-Dark-Shadows-BroomsticksUnicorns