*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
26
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880134-mini-challengeLost-in-Time-Voyage-of-the-magical-ship
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#880134 added April 23, 2016 at 10:07am
Restrictions: None
mini challenge/Lost in Time/ Voyage of the magical ship

Just catching up on the day I lost while restocking my pantry:

Prompt for Friday, April 22: What finally happened to get us back to our own time and home? Do you have a story of what happened to the ship? Why it broke down or ignored us so dramatically?

I fell asleep while the ship was sailing us back to our own time. So, I talked to Neva when I woke up. She has a really good guess about Andre and the banana still. I’m sorry she could not get into the pie making business. We could sell banana creme pies to help Andre keep the banana bar running. So far the running of this ship remains a mystery. I thought I saw a Jolly Roger flag on the ship which came by to get our ship up and running again. On the other hand I think the Magical Ship has a soul and it is a little mischievous so it probably teams up with Andre and they get into trouble together. The trip gave me a lot of ideas. I had a lot of fun on this voyage and look forward to another sometime. Plus, I learned some more history. And, I now have a new dress thanks to Princess Megan Rose.


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880134-mini-challengeLost-in-Time-Voyage-of-the-magical-ship