*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880477-Voyage-Of-The-Magical-Ship-Cruise-Talent-Show-Day-2
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#880477 added April 26, 2016 at 2:57pm
Restrictions: None
Voyage Of The Magical Ship Cruise Talent Show Day 2
Prompt: We are gonna head to the ship's lounge for a mellow night of listening to some classic crooners but there are signs posted up all over advertising a talent show! That sounds like classic fun! Are you performing? Is it a solo act or part of an ensemble? Or are you content with just watching us and conferring with the judges?

Wow. A Talent Show! I do Drama Orientation and I won trophies for this in high school. In high school, I did one about a dead woman Emily from our "Our Town" and I was a ghost talking to her mother-in-law. I did one about a woman being stood up for the prom. Another one about a woman whose boyfriend took her to a football game who annoyed him with all her questions. What to do for talent? I am, going to do a Drama Orientation of Elizabeth turning down Darcy's marriage proposal. I am also going to do Scarlett O'Hara in her scene: "If God is my witness, I will never be hungry again!" The scene where she came back to Tara and the war was going on and she had just found out her mother had died and she went out to the garden and dug up a carrot and said the line above. I did GWTW in High School for English Class and I got an A.

I talked PandaPaws Licensed VetTech Apondia Alexi and me into doing the Andrews Sisters song "Bugle Boy" and Abba's "Dancing Queen". I hope we win. {I used to lip sync for talent shows. I did Olivia Newton John's songs and "Bette Davis Eyes" by: Kim Carnes. I didn't sing by myself but I can sing with a group."

Fivesixer liked this idea and our performance. Prosperous Snow celebrating closed the show with a couple of poems that she had written.

Who won? I am waiting patiently.

** Image ID #2080242 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880477-Voyage-Of-The-Magical-Ship-Cruise-Talent-Show-Day-2