*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
26
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880888-The-Magical-Ship--we-reminiece
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#880888 added April 30, 2016 at 11:33am
Restrictions: None
The Magical Ship / we reminiece

As the night and the excitement of the week begins to die down, we're all gathering at the bar to swap stories...what's the wildest party experience of your life you can remember?


I was given a Bill Joel CD this week. It has a song on it called "The Stranger" a really fun thing would be to listen to Billy Joel's music on the magical ship. I really like this ship it can stop at my house and pick me up for a fling anytime.






My first husband was determined to introduce me to the wild side of life. So, in 1962 we were sitting at a table playing poker with another couple. Everyone was drinking tequila. Of course if you lost a hand you downed a shot. I lost a lot. It was the only time I was ever drunk on liquor.

As a rule I like being sober. I like being in control of my own thoughts and I like to dance which I think is a good way to let go and a better way to remember the fun later.

Owl with an attitude Someone out there always wants to know more? Who is it?

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/880888-The-Magical-Ship--we-reminiece