*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
17
18
20
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881131
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#881131 added May 2, 2016 at 5:58pm
Restrictions: None
Day 1 Give It 100 Taylor Swift
I love Taylor Swift but she has changed her music. Why did she change? I like her old music. She cut her hair and she was more beautiful with longer hair. I bought her last CD 1989 and the only songs I like are: "Shake It Off", "I'll Write Your Name" and "Welcome To New York". I love the pictures that were included with the CD. The pictures are recopied and I enjoy them.

Taylor used to sing country music but it was considered soft rock or something. I want the old Taylor back. The one who shook hands with Tim McGraw on her first performance on Country Music Awards. She has had a lot of boyfriends and I thought Taylor Laurent was perfect for her.

I have a Taylor Swift doll that I love and I play her old CD's. This is how I like Taylor. I know people change. I hope Taylor goes back to singing her songs like she used to. I am afraid I won't be buying her next CD. I am not a young girl. I am old enough to be Taylor's mother and older. Maybe that is why I don't like her change of pace in her music. She sang about her old boyfriends and I could relate. My old boyfriends were stinkers and I could write a book about them. Maybe I will someday. I just hope Taylor Swift is going through a faze and comes back to us with the music she used to write and sing. I wish her all the best. I just hope her personality doesn't go sour like Justin Bieber. He is a creep. If she does, this will make me cry! Yes, Taylor I still love you.

** Image ID #1981231 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881131