*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881412
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#881412 added May 5, 2016 at 10:55am
Restrictions: None
Day 4 Give It 100 Women Loved Prince
I am on Day 4. I decided to write about Prince and women who loved Prince. I loved Prince. He was so cute when I saw him in Purple Rain and I love the song. He sang with Sheila E and my son would turn on his music and he would be Prince and I would be the woman singer. Apollonia was just beautiful. I wanted to look like her. She and Prince were so good together.

Prince was married twice, once to Mayte Garcia. He thought she was the most beautiful woman ever. They had a baby boy that died and she miscarried later after a second baby. They divorced. Prince was also involved with a woman named Vanity and that didn't work out. I don't know the name of his second wife.

I liked when he sang with Wendy and Lisa in the movie: Purple Rain. He kissed Wendy's cheek towards the end of singing the song. I always cry over this part.

The one girl I worked with loved Prince. She bought his album to work and showed me. The other woman I worked with watched Purple Rain at her mother's house fourteen times and her mother told her get your own cable. Her mother said he is cute but I can't take anymore. My mother likes the song Purple Rain and she thought Prince was cute. My mother is not a fan of Rock music.

When Prince died a few weeks ago, I text my son about him. My son lives in Minnesota and he was sad to hear about Prince. My mother and I text each other about him. The younger generation I work with just didn't get it. They like that awful rock music I have never heard of. I watched the movie Purple Rain and bought the People magazine of him. I play his CD a lot the past few weeks.

I remember Prince when he first came out. Every woman I knew loved him back then. I loved him, too. I never got to meet him personally but he will be missed by those that did. I will always remember Prince and watch Purple Rain. He is singing in Heaven.

** Image ID #2080242 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881412