*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881414
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#881414 added May 5, 2016 at 12:31pm
Restrictions: None
This Life, You're On Your Own, Weird Surprise
Blog City Prompt: This life, you're on your own. Prince Use this statement and write about what you want.

At work, I feel that way. We are always short of help and our mentally ill people get rowdy, I call the Nursing Supervisor and she tells me to call the Case Manager and half the time, I am on my own. Prince is right about this. I can handle it. Good thing.

When I am out shopping, employees are helpful. The same with Doctors and Nurses most of the time when I was in the hospital. I am glad of that. We have had good luck when we needed help with insurance issues. Friends can be helpful but some friends I have had, well I was on my own.

When I was in the hospital after extensive bowel surgery, being on a breathing tube, almost dying and woke up and had to learn how to walk and function again, my husband, son, mother and Nursing Staff were a big help and were there for me. I am so glad they were there for me. I WASN"T ON MY OWN THEN! I love them for it.

When I first got my Nook, I needed help. The employees at Barnes and Nobles were so helpful.

Sad to say, I feel I am on my own at work but in other aspects of life, I do get help. Thank goodness!

BCOF Prompt: A friend invites you to a surprise party to a part of town that makes you uncomfortable. You go. When you get there, you open the door and what happens?

The door leads to a big fancy mansion and people are partying. Donald Trump is there! Trump invites me in to have dinner and drinks and to dance with him. He is nice to me. I am having fun. Is he our next President? Who knows? He was nice to me!

** Image ID #2080242 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881414