*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881487
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#881487 added May 6, 2016 at 2:41pm
Restrictions: None
Day 5 Give It 100 Male Nurses
Male nurses. I work in Nursing in mental health and three men working with me in health care was a pain in the butt. Guess because the ones I worked with were immature. They were young orderlies and they would quit. I knew a couple of male nurses from the hospital. It is like, will you get a real job that is a man's job? They didn't know sickem! We are talking 30 years ago. Working with women can be a Bitch Fest. So much drama and rough women. Seriously? I worked with a male nurse and he was nice, professional and did a great job. We became friends. I met another male nurse who was good and made me laugh.

I was in the hospital for extensive, complicated bowel surgery 3 years ago and I was in the hospital 2 weeks and Rehab to learn to walk again for 2 weeks. There were male nurses that took care of me as well as female ones. They were so nice. The male nurses were good and I was impressed. Men can do this job and I was lucky to have them. I had male nurses coming to my house to change my bandages and I was comfortable with them. They were so professional and I have been, too at my job as well. Now, I work with a male nurse and we are very good friends. Women have become doctors, so men can become nurses. Women drive trucks and do men's jobs, so why can't men be nurses if they want to? I am all for male nurses. Don't underestimate them. The male nurses I met are better then most female ones I have worked with. Glad I changed my mind. Male nurses are great!

** Image ID #2080242 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881487