*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881781
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#881781 added May 10, 2016 at 12:22pm
Restrictions: None
Day 9 Give It 100 Women and Make Up
Women and make up. I was fourteen when I started wearing make up. I had an eye shadow tree and lipstick tree. They looked liked plants and the petals were lipsticks and eye shadow. In high school, I wore too much make up. I guess I wanted to everyone to know I had make up on. My mother would get so mad at me. As I got older, I didn't need to wear a lot of make up. I once saw an picture of rockettes dancing wearing a lot of shiny make up and it said this would wow them in the audience and another picture of a woman with a man that said this will get him up close and she wasn't wearing much make up. Just enough to look pretty. So I decided to go with that.

I belonged to a make up club and they sent all kinds of stuff that you don't need. Like liquid eye brow stuff. Made my eye brows all gooey. I love to go to Macys at Christmas and buy Elizabeth Arden or Estee Laudee and get all those make up totes. I only do this once a year. I like Sephora make up. I also enjoy buying make up at WalMart or a drug store. I once won a free make over at Macys and they talked me into buying make up I didn't need.

I wear lavender eye shadow and lipstick. Lavender is my favorite. I like blue eyeshade that matches my blue outfits.

Make up that does make women pretty but if you would see some actresses or singers not wearing make up, they don't look so glamorous. I saw Loretta Lynn shopping in Nashville, Tennessee and she looked different then when I saw her in concert two days before. She had her hair in pony tail and looked like anyone else. She is very friendly and I met her after her concert. She is a down to earth person.

Young girls want to look grown up and wearing make up is a positive and makes you look grown up. Now that I am past 55, I wish I was young again. Make up. We just need enough to look pretty. That's the bottom line.

A neat Jane Austen ladies pictures.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881781