*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881790
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#881790 added May 10, 2016 at 1:51pm
Restrictions: None
Medical Profession, Doctors, Playground, The Beatles
Blog City Prompt: What do you think of the Medical profession and do you trust your doctors? Should you trust them?

It depends on the town and hospital where you live rather you can trust your doctors or not. My Doctor lives 40 minutes away and I trust him and the hospital in that town. I had extensive bowel surgery, was on an respirator for 6 days and rehab for a month. I had a great surgeon, nurses and doctors. They took good care of my husband after his stroke and so did the doctors and nurses.

The town I work in, the patients I take care of at the mental health facility, they get treated like crap at the hospital there. They have lousy doctors as well. The town I live 10 minutes away, their doctors and hospital aren't the best. I get my mammograms there but they have been nicknamed the Band-Aid Station. If your emergency isn't serious, they can help you. If it's serious, go to the hospital you trust if isn't a time issue!

Cities have better hospitals and doctors. Depends on where you live rather you can trust Doctors or not. If your Doctor doesn't give you the answers and treatment you need, go somewhere else. I found a Doctor and hospital I am content with.

BCOF Prompt: Lyn wants us to relive a memory from the playground and put the Bloggers in the story.

The best memory I have is three other girls and me at nine years of age pretending to be the Beatles. I am George, Lyn's a sly fox is Paul.MD Maurice can be John. amy-Has a great future ahead is Ringo playing the drums. Prosperous Snow celebrating can be Paul's grandfather from A Hard Day's Night. We can act scenes from the movie and sing Beatle songs. This is the most fun I had at recess time.

Cute lavender teddy bear I got for Mothers Day. I named him Prince for the Rock Singer.


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881790