*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881872
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#881872 added May 11, 2016 at 2:09pm
Restrictions: None
Day 10 Give It 100 Sharon Osourne
Sharon Osbourne. I have always thought that she was pretty and way too pretty for Ozzy. Now, they are divorcing because he is having an affair? With who or what? He is homely. I like his music and I like him but you can't understand what he is saying. Too many drugs over the years.

Sharon feels like life is giving her lemons and she is making lemonade. Beyoncé has a song about lemonade that is about a cheating boyfriend and Sharon may carry lemon around and make lemonade. She says she is ready to move on and she doesn't know what to do with her life. She has money and her children are grown. She will do great. Ozzy? I hope his mistress wants to take care of him. I think he is too burned out to take care of himself. I hope Sharon gets custody of the dogs. I salute Sharon. You will be better off without Ozzy!

Cute lavender teddy bear I got for Mothers Day. I named him Prince for the Rock Singer.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/881872