*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882277-Intangible-Feelings-or-Something-Stronger
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#882277 added May 16, 2016 at 3:49pm
Restrictions: None
Intangible Feelings or Something Stronger

Motivational Monday!

Krist Novoselic, the Nirvana bassist who was born on this day in 1965, said "But whenever history is in the making, there's some kind of intangible feeling." Do you think this is true? Have you ever had a feeling like that before, where you knew you were on the verge of something positive?



*Angelic* Fairy playing a flute *Geek*



Yes, this is true. I don't think it happens to everyone. It can happen to anyone. Also, I think if your life is swept up by other types of work, worries, busyness, etc. you can ignore the "intangible feeling." I've seen articles about people who did not board a plane that crashed or decided to avoid a train ride then the train wreaked.

I can't say it is always positive. Several weeks before 9/11 I knew something was about to happen. It was a creepy atmospheric feeling that would not leave me.The feeling builds close to the occurrence. It isn't something positive like you can pick up the phone to call and warn someone. "Hey! something bad is going to occur." You don't know when, where or how bad it might be just that it is. I pray a lot. I pray for more specific knowledge.

I knew 2016 was going to be a stressful year for me before Christmas. So I am hyper alert to every kind of situation. I am concerned things could go wrong for Olympians in Brazil but, I could be wrong: so, everything might be hunky dory there.

In a scientific manner, I wonder if the electrons that are sailing through our bodies on a regular basis change in someway. I'm always looking for the science behind any kind of esp situation. Electrons emit sounds. Do we here a change in the sounds?

And, don't try to get me to give prophecy, about your life. It does not work that way. One boy, one of my sons friends, who was joining the military came to me asking if he would survive his enlistment if he was sent to Iraq. It made me feel bad to send him away with an "I hope so." and a prayer. He did survive.


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882277-Intangible-Feelings-or-Something-Stronger