*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882542
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#882542 added May 19, 2016 at 1:43pm
Restrictions: None
Day 18 Give It A 100 Survivor
I am a big fan of the show "Survivor." Some of those contestants are ruthless and I wouldn't want to spend 38 days with them. On this show, you are either too good or a competitor or not good enough. You have to be in between to not get voted off. A million dollars is on the line. What do you do? It is like some people would do anything for that kind of money.

No matter who you vote off, that person will resent you. Can you trust the friends you make? You hug them and trust them and you get voted off? You have to win games to earn food and essential stuff you need. How many get sick from lack of food or injuries? All those spiders and snakes? I hate them. I love the monkeys and other little animals running around. I love the scenery. They are always by an ocean and sometimes they show whales and dolphins. They had elephants and wild cats on a couple of episodes.

So why do I watch this? I like Jeff Probst and I love to see the women outsmart the men. I like seeing a woman win the million. I enjoy watching the challenges. I would probably be bad at them. This is a favorite reality show and I enjoy watching it. It is still going strong after 15 years. I look forward to watching it next season. There are contestants there I don't like. I think the little china man should have won. He was nice to everyone and a good player. He loved that chicken. He wouldn't let no one eat him. I wouldn't be able to eat a chicken I knew personally. I am glad no one ate him. I enjoy this show and this is the best reality show there is. I will continue to cheer for people I like and jump up and down when someone I don't like is voted off. I am entertained by this show.

Cute lavender teddy bear I got for Mothers Day. I named him Prince for the Rock Singer.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882542