*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882613
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#882613 added May 20, 2016 at 1:50pm
Restrictions: None
Day 19 Give It A 100 Karen Carpenter
I loved Karen Carpenter. She had a soft, beautiful voice and she knew how to sing sad love songs and sometimes they were happy love songs. When I had a crush on someone in high school, I love listening to her songs. She knew what love was about and her songs made me feel good all over. I would smile when I listen to her songs.

In choir, we sang "Close To You". We goof up the song and our choir director would sing: "Come on Karen, you can do better then that." We would good up "Why do birds suddenly appear?" Our choir instructor would sing: "Why do birds do?" She said it sounded like bird doo doo. After all, we weren't Karen Carpenter. I would love to have sang like her.

I love her Christmas music and she was one of the best singers around. I like her brother, too. Sadly, the media said Karen was fat and she binged diet and became anorexia. She was never fat. Why can't the media leave people alone? Karen died way too young. She had a lot of hit songs left in her. Her songs comfort me. Maybe she and Prince are singing together in Heaven. What beautiful music that is!

Beautiful Blonde Angel Image From Lynda.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882613