*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882672-Party-Planning
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#882672 added May 21, 2016 at 9:50am
Restrictions: None
Party Planning
Creation Saturday!

You're in charge of throwing the biggest, best party of all your friends' lives, and money is no object...but you can only buy five items. What's on your list and why?


Big Lottery ?


“Let’s throw a party with some of this money we won.” Clara was looking at her bank balance.

Blanche set one of two mugs containing Ginseng, Oolong Tea on the table, in front of Clara, “That’s a great idea.”

Clara started a party file on her open laptop. “I’m going to rent the amusement park for a day. It will be a family picnic day.”

“What a way to start, make sure there is a dance floor setup at the park, I want a live rock n roll band.” Blanche was swinging her body back and forth in her chair, dancing to a tune in her head.

“I know a good one that will volunteer their time.” Clara started typing an email to the band. “You can be in charge of food. We need an all day buffet table, with different varieties of picnic edibles.”

“Invite the whole town and all the neighbors, we can rent a couple shuttle buses. Be sure to let families know the kiddies are invited, when you send out the invitations. I’ll get out a phone book and start getting addresses. Hey, I can use my printer and print flyers to put on bulletin boards in the library and diner. Forget the invitations, I’ll print flyers, get in my car and drive door to door delivering them. I’ll get started as soon as you confirm the day.”

Clara looked up from her typing. “That’s a lot of work Blanch.”

“Of course! I thought of it. But, I already have the paper and ink from the newsletter I print and it will give me a chance to connect with people personally; some I know well and others I want to get to know.” Blanche start creating a flyer in her paint program.

Clara walked around the table and watched over Blanche's shoulder as she worked on the art for the flyer. "Your right, we both need to hand deliver the invites. Your invitation flyer is shaping up well." She resumed her seat.

“To top off the day I’m going to buy five $50,000 gift cards to give to different charities that provide services to the community. The park just confirmed, the band says yes. The plan is starting to move!"

Manx Cat from Japan



© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882672-Party-Planning