*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882686
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#882686 added May 21, 2016 at 1:03pm
Restrictions: None
Day 20 Give It A 100 Celine Dion
Celine Dion. I have always loved her music. I feel sorry for her since her husband died. The song: "My Heart Will Go On" is one of her best songs. It is one of my favorites. She is a Diva and I always thought a Diva was a bad thing but it isn't. She is a beautiful woman and a lady.

Every Christmas, I decorate my tree listening to her Christmas CD. Her Christmas CD is a favorite of mine. She puts me in the Christmas spirit. When my house burned down 15 years ago, her CD was in my CD Player. It was the day before my Birthday and five days before Christmas. Not a good Christmas but we managed. My husband was putting gas in his tractor and it caught on fire. It was a cold winter day. We got out, I rescued my cat and the insurance paid off and we made it. Next Christmas, I didn't want to have Christmas. My friends convinced me I should and I bought new Christmas decorations and a new Celine Dion Christmas CD. I feel she would think it was a good idea for me to go on with Christmas.

I got a Madame Alexander Doll of Celine Dion wearing a blue velvet dress and a heart of the ocean necklace. My husband bought it for me the following year at Christmas a year later after our fire. Celine always dresses so pretty and is a great singer. I can understand why she is a Diva. I love her and wish her all the best. Her husband died awhile back and my heart goes out to her. Celine will be alright. Thank you, Celine for being you.

A neat Jane Austen ladies pictures.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882686