*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
17
18
20
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882782
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#882782 added May 22, 2016 at 6:14pm
Restrictions: None
Day 21 Give It A 100 Women and Hats
Women and hats. I have seen women wear hats over the years but after I watched the Royal Wedding of Kate and William, I really liked the hats they wore. I started to wear head bands. I found hats at Carsons, Macys and Kohls. I decided to wear hats. I have a red and pink hat to match my pink skirt, blouse and sweater outfit. I have a lavender hat that matches my purple dress and my knitted purple Jane Austen shawl. I have a red hat like the kind they wore in "Downton Abbey." I have a white hat with a lavender ribbon around it and it matches everything. I wear dresses to church and special occasions. I love hats but I wear headbands all the time. This is my trademark.

Have you watched the Kentucky Derby? They wear a lot of neat hats. My minister asked me if I was going to the Kentucky Derby. I would love to. I could wear a fancy hat and see all the horses.

Seems like hats were in style in the 60's. Jackie Kennedy wear a lot of hats. They fazed out and now are back. I haven't bought a hat in awhile but if I find one and a dress to go with it, I will. I love being a lady every once in awhile.

** Image ID #2077545 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882782