*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
17
18
20
22
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882850
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#882850 added May 23, 2016 at 2:20pm
Restrictions: None
Day 22 Give It A 100 The Rose
The Rose. I cam across this movie last night and I hadn't seen it in years. Bette Midler played "The Rose." It was based on Janis Joplin's life. Janis Joplin. I was a teen-ager when she came out. I loved her song: "Me and Bobby McGee." I enjoyed belting out the last few minutes of this song. I am not a singer but I yell out the ending and am no match for Janis. I didn't appreciate her music when she was alive. Her death didn't affect me.

I love the song "The Rose" by: Bette Midler. It is a sad song. Love can be good. Love can be bad. It can be cruel. This song makes me cry. Watching the movie and Janis' life, she wasn't happy. She didn't really find true love and popping pills to keep her going and she died of an over dose. Seeing that she had a unhappy life, makes me feel for her. A lot of Rock Stars aren't happy. They have fame and money but money doesn't buy happiness. I just want more money then I need. As for fame, I am a private person. I wanted want people around me wanting my autograph and wanting to talk. I do better with one on one.

Janis. Realizing she was unhappy, I hear her song: "Me And Bobby McGee", I get her now. After watching her movie years ago and seeing an documentary about her, I am sorry she wasn't happy. The song: "The Rose" tells her story. How sad. Janis, rest in peace. Sad, we lose so many rock stars. I hope they find happiness in the next world.

** Image ID #2076352 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882850