*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882925
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#882925 added May 24, 2016 at 12:00pm
Restrictions: None
Day 23 Give It A 100 Martha Stewart
Martha Stewart. This woman has it all. She cooks, does all kind of crafts and has her own empire. I used to watch her show and I enjoy learning scrapbook techniques from her. I have two of her crafts books and I haven't done many of her crafts. I used to be more of an Artisan. I was always scrapbooking and stamping cards but my one friend hasn't had a card stamping party in a long time.

I was so happy when Michaels introduced their Martha Stewart scrapbooking supplies. I bought her paper, punches, scrapbook albums, stickers, scissors and her stuff is good.

I loved her Christmas specials. I was amazed at all the Christmas ornaments and crafts she came up with. She has talent. She has the neatest house. It is like Victorian and her upstairs floor was her crafts room. It is one huge floor. My scrapbook room could never be as big as hers.

Martha isn't married. She has been divorced for years and she did her empire without a man! I have always admired her skill and talents. She does all kind of cooking and baking. One year I baked a heart cake, cupcakes and dyed my frosting lavender, pink and green. My husband asked if I had been watching Martha again. I used to learn a lot from her.

I wish I could be like Martha. I am not as talented as her but I do like what I can do with arts and crafts. Thank goodness for Martha. I have learned a lot. She is a true Artisan.

** Image ID #2076352 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/882925