*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883103-Mowed-it-All
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1921220
My thoughts released; a mind set free
#883103 added May 26, 2016 at 9:39pm
Restrictions: None
Mowed it All
Not much time to write in here tonight, it got later than I intended. I was in WDC earlier and went through my mail, but needed to get back out and finish mowing the grass. Once that was done, it was time to get supper going and eat. I also needed to trim up my whiskers and squeeze a hair cut in, and that about took care of the rest of the day.

But, the grass is all mowed, my face is mowed, and my head is mowed. The latter two went well, and I guess the grass went pretty well, too. The only thing with the grass is, it was very tall and I had to go especially slow while cutting it. I had grass flying everywhere, and with the wind, was covered in it by the time I finished.

So, into the shower I went, then got supper started, and while it cooked, got a shave and a hair cut from my favorite barber, my wife. After, I had to do another rinse in the shower to get the hair rinsed off, then dry off and get ready to eat.

One would think, with all that showering, I would be over the hay fever effects of mowing the lawn, but no, I'm still suffering with itchy eyes and lots of sneezing. I also got a slight sunburn on my arms, face, and lower legs from being out in the sun so long. Kind of a rough day, but a productive day.

Oh, and I have also come up with some ideas for something to write about. I had a subject, and while mowing, developed it a bit more. I don't know if I will get much time to write anything over the weekend, I have to work through till Monday, possibly Tuesday. It will be some long hours, but I'm hopeful I can at least get some notes done for my writing project.

© Copyright 2016 tj ~ endeavors to persevere! (UN: callmetj at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
tj ~ endeavors to persevere! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883103-Mowed-it-All