*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883476
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#883476 added May 31, 2016 at 1:52pm
Restrictions: None
Day 30 Give It A 100 Gidget
Remember the old 60's TV Show Gidget? She was a young teen-aged girl who surfed, had a plain friend named Larue, an annoying sister and a shrink brother-in-law. She had the nicest father. He was an English professor. He could have been my father. Gidget's mother had died and her sister was always interferring. Gidget joined a rock band and that didn't work out. There was the old episode that she was learning to drive and she paralleled parked and a car got stuck to her brother-in-law's car and there was a dog in the car and it looked like the dog was driving the car! She was cleaning surf boards, stored a dead baby alligator in the freezer and her sister got some meat out of her father's freezer and she thought she had made alligator casseroles! Gidget didn't like her father dating and she tried to meddle in his romance. Her sister thought their father should send Gidget to Paris and it almost happened. The father was too nice to the sister!

Larue wanted a horse and Gidget's father found her a horse and spent a lot of time with Gidget's father and Gidget thought they were having an affair. Gidget had a few boyfriends and other female friends. She and her father lived in a nice house and it was by the "Bewitched" house, "I Dream Of Jeannie" ands "Partridge Family."

Comedy shows back then weren't dirty. They were clean and parents weren't divorced. I watch Gidget and I remember myself at that age. I can relate to this show. I am a big fan of old comedy shows. I watched a Gidget Marathon on Memorial Day.

** Image ID #2059685 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883476