*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883590
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2084406
My journal of Abba's music, short stories and poems for a contest.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
#883590 added June 19, 2016 at 9:50am
Restrictions: None
Dancing Queen
Kendal told her boyfriend the news. He wasn't taking it well. Avery paced around and finally said: "Kendal, I can't deal with this right now. I will call you." He didn't even kiss her cheek or anything. He just walked away.
Kendal cried openly. Two days later and she still hadn't heard from Avery.

Kendal went to her job at the club where she was a dancer. Her friend Annie asked if she was alright. Kendal told her things were alright. She, Annie and two males were performing "Dancing Queen." She was twenty-one years old and had been dancing for three years and this club was where she had met Avery. Were they really over? He had called her his "Dancing Queen." Kendal and the other dancers were ready and walked out unto the stage as the music played.

You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet. Only seventeen. Dancing Queen. Feel the beat from the tamberine. Oh yeah. Kendal looked at the audience and they loved the dancers. They were smiling. Kendal faked a smile.

Avery walked in. He was carrying red roses and a brown Teddy Bear. He smiled at Kendal. Her heart skipped a beat. The song was over and Kendal ran into Avery's arms and cried.

"I am sorry. You said we were going to have a baby and I didn't know what to think. I behaved like a jerk I but love you and this is our baby. I am shocked but I am happy about this. I had a couple of days to think about things. I am the luckiest man in the world. Kendal, marry me. We are meant for each other." Avery pulled out a big diamond ring and put it on her finger.

"I love you, too. I am glad you are happy about our baby. Yes, I will marry you."

Everyone applauded. They didn't realize that all eyes were on them.

The song "Dancing Queen" played again and Kendal and Avery danced. Things would be alright. Kendal picked up the Teddy Bear and kissed it. Avery just smiled. They danced holding the Teddy Bear between them. See that girl. Diggin the Dancing Queen.

Abba Picture.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
<<< Previous · Entry List · Next >>>
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883590