*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883640
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#883640 added April 26, 2022 at 3:34pm
Restrictions: None
Day 32 Give It A 100 Waltons, Brady Bunch, Partridge Family
I was an only child. I have a half sister but she came into my life 20 years ago. She came looking for us. This is a long story. We were adult women with grown up children and married. I had no brothers and sisters growing up. I love The Waltons. They had a lot of kids and I was curious about brothers and sisters. The same with The Brady Bunch. They seemed happy and had a lot of fun. The Partridge Family. I wanted to be Laurie or Keith Partridge's girlfriend. I didn't like Danny or Bobby Brady. I wouldn't have wanted them for brothers. I was spoiled as an only child. I liked being an only child but I always thought what if. I watch those shows and I wanted Mary Ellen for a sister or Marcia. I didn't want to be whiny like Jan. Maybe I would just keep the brothers. These shows were fun to watch. They were happy.

I lived at my grandparents when my father was in VietNam. The neighbors had 11 kids. I had a crush on Julian and we were an item briefly. I loved their mother and she was so patient and happy. Julian's sisters and I were friends. I loved hanging around them. They were happy and made me feel welcome. I haven't seen them in 4 years but they live in my heart. I cherish the memories. I got along with all 6 of the brothers. Two died in their teens and this was sad. I learned a lot about brothers and sisters. They made me feel welcome. I always think of them with love. My sister. She lives in Florida. I live in Indiana but we keep in touch. I have a sister and memories of Julian's family and I still watch The Waltons, Brady Bunch and Partridge Family. They are my fictional families but it works for me.

** Image ID #1452466 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883640