*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883753-Fernando
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2085296
This is a place to keep my entries into the 'Thank you for the music' challenge
#883753 added June 3, 2016 at 1:49pm
Restrictions: None
Fernando
shell divider for activities


"Emelie's eyes gazed out at the vast ocean from the deck of a cruise ship, with her "Thoughts in the Sky. The orange, morning sun glistened across the water. Newly divorced, she ended up on this cruise, living a lonely life. With her future "Destiny Undetermined, she knew "The Best Gift she could give herself would be a "cruise birthday . Maybe she'd get her mind off Jared and the awful eight year marriage they'd had. It had been "Jared's Decision to divorce, and yet she was fine with it. Her heart felt nothing but " Ice for him. There's no regret. Her unsure mind thought. She loved him once, but not anymore.

""Rumor Has It..., "The Power of Wishes can be very strong."

"A Storm Within the Mind of "Emelie was suddenly calmed by the voice of a very handsome guy. Her mouth fell open, and all she could do was stare.

"I'm
Fernando", he chuckled as he realized he surprised her. "I didn't mean to startle you, but I was curious as to why a very beautiful girl would be captured in such deep thoughts."

"Emelie instantly warmed to his sincere smile. "I'm "Emelie. You caught me "Invalid Item as I was marveling at the serene beauty of the sea."

"I think "Theft of Words on a cruise ship is a marvel, that's why I'm taking one by myself. My best bud had to cancel at the last minute, so I figured, what the heck, I'll just go alone."

"Emelie's eyes widened. "Seriously! I'm alone, too!" She finally felt like she was "On the Edge of a New Dawn.

"Really! Now, I'm very glad that I found the nerve to talk to you!" He laughed.

"Emelie took a moment to take in the pleasantness of
Fernando's face. What a difference it was from the bitterness she always saw in Jared's. "Would you like to find a "Starbucks or something on this ship? I didn't have breakfast yet, and I can't get this "Coffee Cup Image out of my head." The words sped from her mouth almost involuntarily.

As they walked, she told him about her bad marriage and how her friend, "Katherine, talked her into going on the cruise for her birthday. By the time they sat for breakfast, she felt as though they'd known each other forever.

""Invalid Item, I heard that this ship has a "Strawberry "Cake to Die For. Would you like to get some later."

"
I would, my friend, Fernando," she smiled. Who would have thought this cruise trip would turn out to be an "Adventure for Love.

He seemed to be feeling that, too. "The last time I was on a cruise was when I was only a young kid with "My Family during a trip to "Australia. "My Trip to Australia was nothing like this."


******


Her "Invalid Item began to play. "Can you hear the drums Fernando?
The beat of the drums has always been my favorite part of this song!"

Thoughts of "Invalid Item and "Invalid Item raced through her mind.
There was something in the air that night. "The Magnitude of Stars surrounded them, and it was turning out to be "A Perfect Day.






© Copyright 2016 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/883753-Fernando