*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884165
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2084406
My journal of Abba's music, short stories and poems for a contest.
#884165 added July 29, 2017 at 2:51pm
Restrictions: None
Me and Bobby and Bobby's Brother
Lacy was driving home and was going past Bobby's house. Bobby. The first guy she had ever loved. She was fifteen. She was in her early thirties now and married. Bobby came from a family of eleven kids and he lived with four of his brothers in their parents house. Bobby's parents had died. Bobby and his brothers never got married. She saw Bobby. I remember all the games we used to play."

There was Bobby out in his yard. He waved to her and she stopped. She got out of the car and he hugged her. He had just wanted to be friends so she met and married Ryan. Bobby's brother Tim, her and Bobby used to hang out together when they were teen-agers.

"How are you?" he asked.

"I am doing good. My job in mental health is driving me crazy at times but life is good." She loved her husband Ryan but Ryan never treated her right. She had never forgotten Bobby. She wished Bobby had loved her. She would have chosen him over Ryan.

"I am glad to see you. I am finally getting married. I am marrying Diane. I have always loved Diane. I am sorry I didn't love you. You were a great friend and I care about you."

DIANE. THE WOMAN WHO HAD BROKE THEM UP. THE WOMAN WHO PRETENDED TO BE HER BEST FRIEND. BOBBY REALLY LOVES DIANE. SHE KNEW BOBBY NEVER LOVED HER.

Lacy faked a smile and wished him well. "Don't have any regrets. I don't." When she had told him she loved him years ago, now she knew why he never said it back. Diane had finally got him after two divorces from other men. Bobby had been waiting for her. What could she do?

Lacy hugged him good bye and left and cried driving home. When she got home, she hugged her husband but her mind was on Bobby. Ryan was having an affair and Bobby was getting married. She would put up with Ryan's affairs and Bobby had only wanted to be her friend. Ryan and Bobby didn't love her. She cried. Please take me back to the place where I've got my memories. Those were my happiest days. Maybe she should go after Bobby's brother.Who was she kidding? She poured herself a drink and cried.

Abba Picture.

© Copyright 2017 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884165