*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884486
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#884486 added June 12, 2016 at 6:45pm
Restrictions: None
Day 42 Give It A 100 Johnny Depp
Johnny Depp is my favorite actor and I have a lot of movies and I love all the characters that he plays. My son met him in person and says he is a real nice guy. You never hear anything bad about him until recently. His wife of eight months says he beats up on her? Like seriously? He had a long term relationship with a woman and had children with her and they lived together. His ex-girlfriend says that he never beat up on her and was always good to the kids. She says that he was always nice to her. Their relationship wasn't working for them but they remain friends. So this wife Amber, what is her deal? She wants his money and wants to make him look bad? Maybe she deserves to be beat up on. I just can't think bad thoughts of Johnny Depp.

I think Johnny Depp is wonderful. I have pictures my son took of him for me and I love Johnny Depp. He is the best actor ever and I will always love him and his movies and the neat characters that he plays. He can visit me anytime. I would love it. Anyone who loves Johnny Depp will feel the same way that I do. He is the best and nothing will change my mind. This crap about him will blow over. Johnny Depp, your fans love you and always will. You are a hero. You are my Captain Jack Sparrow!

A neat gift from Creative Pen of Johnny Depp's Portrait picture of his movies.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884486