*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884521
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2084406
My journal of Abba's music, short stories and poems for a contest.
#884521 added June 13, 2016 at 10:35am
Restrictions: None
King Kong Song
Andy was brave in his safari hat and outfit and he was leading the way. He told the people with him.

"We got past the snakes and the elephants. Now, we are going after the big guy. King Kong. Whose with me?"

His followers all yelled:"We are!"

"Good. Let's do this. There he is. The black gorilla

We do the King Kong song, won't you sing along! Can't you hear the beating of the monkey's tom-tom?" Andy was singing and dancing.

"What do we do next? asked Vinton.

"He's scary." said Stella.

"Relax. Follow me." Andy and his seven followers walked to where the gorilla was but kept their distance. The gorilla growled and they all ran.

"He is so big and hairy. He rules the jungle." Andy stood on a big rock.

"He will make lunch out of us. I want to leave. I don't like him." Audra shivered and the gorilla looked at them and he started to move towards them.

Everyone screamed except Andy.

"Come on. This is an adventure. I am having fun." Andy was jumping up and down and so was the gorilla.

"There you guys are. I was afraid you were lost. stop taunting that poor gorilla. The zoo keepers will kick us out." The gorilla was beating his chest and making noises.

"Miss Phillips, we are just having fun with King Kong."

"Look. This is a zoo. As your teacher, I am responsible for you. I don't want a repeat of that recent gorilla incident at that other zoo. That didn't end well for the gorilla and it was so sad. It is lunch time, we are going to eat lunch and we are going to the gift shop. Stay with the rest of the group. Fourth graders. They think they can rule the world and do anything."

The children followed Miss Philips. Andy was singing "Now, we can make the jungle out of any old place. See you King Kong. Love you big guy."

Children. Pretending to be on a safari looking for gorillas. I wish I was a kid again.

Abba Picture.

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884521