*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884614-Knowing-Me-Knowing-You
Rated: 18+ · Book · Activity · #2085296
This is a place to keep my entries into the 'Thank you for the music' challenge
#884614 added June 14, 2016 at 9:01am
Restrictions: None
Knowing Me, Knowing You
Dear Anita,

Our friendship is over. Done. Zilch.

Knowing me, knowing you,I decided to let you know in this letter because I would cry if I told you in person. You don't deserve to see me cry because you're nothing but a selfish, self centered person who only pretends to be caring. So, with tears in my eyes, I write this to you.

I feel like such a fool! I regret all of the plans I've made and all of the ways I've rearranged my whole life around 'my friend'. Well, this friendship was one sided. You didn't see me as a friend...I was nothing more than an acquaintance to you. Well, goodbye to you. Here is where the story ends, this is goodbye. I'll give my precious time to other people who are more deserving of my friendship.

Knowing me, knowing you, we'll still pretend to be friends, but now you will only be my acquaintance. You blew it. I'll never again keep a place in my heart for you. You lost that privilege. We'll talk, yes, but there'll be No more carefree laughter out of this body. Not where you are involved. It's the best I can do.

Goodbye from,
You're new acquaintance
© Copyright 2016 Maryann - House Martell (UN: mhicks at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Maryann - House Martell has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884614-Knowing-Me-Knowing-You