*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884632
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#884632 added June 14, 2016 at 12:41pm
Restrictions: None
First Impressions, A Perfect Life
BCOR Prompt: Let's talk about first impressions. I read an article in Family Circle about the importance of your front door on your home. They say that your front door makes a lasting impression and says a lot about you the resident. Do you agree or disagree on it's importance? Do you feel it matters what the outside shows or is it more important to you what the inside reflects?

A front door says "Welcome" and has flowers on it, you do feel welcome. If a front door looks battered, glass is broke, door is dirty, you think maybe they aren't clean or they might be rough people. Some people don't have a lot of money and the front door shows it, they cab be the nicest people in the world. A mansion, that says "rich" and they may not like me. What is in the inside is more important. Get to know a person by his personality, not how his house looks on the inside or outside. Beauty on the outside can be ugly on the inside. I am referring to people. There is mansion I see once in awhile with a fancy SUV outside but are they nice and are they happy? I say the inside matters. A person's heart and his home.

Blog City Prompt: "A perfect life makes horrible art." Chris Rock, Comedian If you had a perfect life, would you give it up to create brilliant art work?

A perfect life. I guess I am selfish. I would take the perfect life and as for art work, if I can scrapbook and write, still that would be alright with me.

** Image ID #2030606 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884632