*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884833-WHO-ARE-YOU
Rated: E · Book · Other · #1962205
You are what you write. Illusion and Reality...I reside in between. Where are you?
#884833 added June 16, 2016 at 1:07pm
Restrictions: None
WHO ARE YOU?
 
The care of human life and happiness,
and not their destruction, is the first and only legitimate object of good government.
Thomas Jefferson (1743-1826) Third president of the United States.

~~~~<000>~~~~


Blog City image small Prompt: Be yourself. Everyone else is spoken for. What is your take on this?
   

I think this was one of the sharp comments by Oscar Wilde. You can’t copy another person, no matter how much you admire them, you are not a clone. Plus the idea that other people are presenting a mask of themselves to the world, and the real person is hidden. You might only be trying to cover your true self with a mask of a mask---so give it up, be yourself! *Delight*

I say that, but I know and understand that for some it is impossible in our cultures that teach hate and suspicion, enforced with threats or violence. Our world needs a serious attitude adjustment. *Worry*

If you are not aware, Google: “THE UNITIED STATES OF AMERICA, INC.” and see what information is right out there in plain sight. *Shock*  And I had two semesters at university of American History classes, which never said a word about this huge mess.

How can we be ourselves when we don’t know who we are?

Peace and Love...>>>iggy *Boat*
Iguana close up The WYRM group banner. Sig for Ocean Reviwing group
   

© Copyright 2016 iguanamountain (UN: iguanamountain at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
iguanamountain has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/884833-WHO-ARE-YOU