*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885094
Rated: ASR · Book · Music · #2084406
My journal of Abba's music, short stories and poems for a contest.
#885094 added November 26, 2016 at 8:00pm
Restrictions: None
Mamma Mia
Thanks, Andy! Andy~hating university for doing Mamma Mia! I love the song and movie!

Sable loved Darcy since high school. Yes, he was named after "Pride and Prejudice" Darcy. His mother was a big Jane Austen Fan. They had dated all through high school and he had cheated on her. They broke up when college started. He was CEO of his father's company. She was now head nurse at the hospital. Sable was at the amusement park with Danny, a so called Rock Star who had two hits. He was cute but afraid of his own shadow. She saw him. Darcy. He was out with Nancy, one of the nurses who worked under her. She was mad. She would fire her tomorrow. Wait. She and Darcy had broken up six months ago. She had no claim on him.

"Isn't that Darcy, your ex-boyfriend?" Danny asked.

"Yes. Danny, let's go into the haunted house."

"Sable, that place is spooky. I won't be going in."

"I will go by myself." Sable went to buy her ticket and Danny was like what ever. Darcy had seen Sable and his heart skipped a beat. He watched Sable go into the haunted house. DANNY. That wanna be Rock Star. Why didn't he go with her? Jack Ass. Sable was by herself in the haunted house.

Sable entered the haunted house. It was dark and a fake skeleton came flying by her and she screamed. She saw a light here and there and there was evil laughter and a voice told her to look out for the rats. She felt something rub her feet. Rat tails! She screamed again. She opened a door and it was darker into this room then any room in this haunted house. She was scared. She cried. Why did she come in here? She saw a bat flying around and screamed. A rat was crawling over her feet and trying to bite her!

Darcy was worried about Sable. She hadn't come out, yet. He went up to Danny.

"Hey Wanna Be Rock Star? Why didn't you go in with Sable to the haunted house?"

"Hey! Lover Boy! Why did you cheat on her and break up with her? Guess you aren't man enough?"

Darcy grabbed Danny and was going to hit him. Nancy grabbed Darcy's arm. "What is going on?"

"He let Sable go into that haunted house by herself and she gets scared easily. I am worried about her."

"Sable? She's my boss. Are you a friend of hers?"

"I am her ex-boyfriend. Look. After seeing Sable and that Danny boy Jack Ass, I still love Sable. I am sorry, Nancy. I am going in after her. I love her. I always have. Something is wrong. She should have been out by now." He looked at Danny and said: "Rock Star, I will deal with you later."

Darcy bought a ticket and went into the haunted house. There were only two people in here but he didn't see Sable. He heard Sable scream. He followed her voice. "Sable, where are you?"

"I am in this dark room. I can't get out. Help me! There is a bat and a rat in here!"

Darcy opened the door and got out his miniature flash light and he saw a fake skeleton, a bat and a real rat! He threw the flash light at the bat and it hit the bat and the landed on the rat. Darcy took Sable in his arms. "Sable, it is alright. I got you. Did that bat or rat hurt you? "

"Oh, Darcy. No, but the rat tried to. I threw my head band at him and he ran away when you come in. " She was thinking. Mamma Mia, here I go again. My, my how can I resist you? Mamma Mia, does it show again? My, my how much I've missed you."

WHY WAS THERE A LIVE RAT IN THIS HAUNTED HOUSE? Darcy walked out of the haunted house with his arm around Sable.

Danny and Nancy came over to them.

"Glad she is alright. Sorry, I didn't go in with you, Sable."

"Take a hike or I will tear you limb from limb." Darcy grabbed Danny and Sable said: "Darcy, it's alright, I am safe now."

Danny shrugged and Darcy pushed him away. Danny left.

"I am glad you are alright, Sable. I didn't know Darcy was your ex-boyfriend. I am going to go now. Darcy told Wanna Be Rock Star and me that he loves you and I will see you at work, Sable." Nancy left.

Sable smiled at Darcy. "I've been broken hearted, blue since the day we parted. Why, why did I let you go? I love you, you know. I feel so stupid being scared in that haunted house. That rat and bat? I love animals but not them. The room smelled real bad. You rescued me, Darcy. I guess you do love me."

" Of course,I love you. I want us to be together forever. I have been so stupid. I thought you weren't good enough. I was a fool. I am going to talk to the manager about that haunted house."

Darcy talked to the manager and the manager didn't know that there were rats and bats in there. The haunted house was closed down that moment and maybe for a long while.

Darcy and Sable took a ride on the big platoon boat and hugged and kissed. He asked her to marry him. Mamma Mia. She said: "Yes". They stayed on the boat for three hours, No, they didn't ship wreck. They were married and he never cheated on her again. Darcy realized what love really was. Maybe he is like Darcy in "Pride and Prejudice."

** Image ID #1854764 Unavailable **

** Image ID #2087466 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885094