*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885494
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#885494 added June 23, 2016 at 1:44pm
Restrictions: None
Day 53 Give It A 100 Thelma and Louise
As women, I am sure we all have friends that we would go the extra mile for. Like "Thelma and Louise", Thelma was almost raped by a bad guy and Louise blew him away because she had been raped and then she and Thelma were on the run. Louise's money got stolen, Thelma robbed an convience store, a truck driver harassed them and they blew up is oil tanker. They locked a police man in the trunk of his patrol car. They were on the run from the police and in the end, instead of giving in and being arrested, they drive into the Grand Canyon!

I have a few female friends that I have this kind of bond I with. Women bond and a true friend will do anything for a real friend. Driving off into the Grand Canyon would be hard but "Thelma and Louise" didn't give into the police and after all they went through, this is a true woman's movie and true of women. I have three female friends that would do anything for me and I feel the same about them. The power of friendship is a special bond. I love having a "Thelma and Louise" bond with my friends. I am thankful for my close friendships but I hope it doesn't end like "Thelma and Louise." To me, this movie is about the lengths you would go for a friend and I would do this for a friend.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885494