*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885852
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#885852 added June 28, 2016 at 2:24pm
Restrictions: None
Selfies, Pets Keeping Us Hostage
Blog City Prompt: Joy asked about selfies, narcissimn and how we feel about this. She also asked how we feel about selfies with animals.

People who take a lot of selfies are vain. They are so full of themselves. Taking a selfie with a pet is sweet. WE all like having pictures of our pets. Selfies with wild animal critters at the zoo I get. How often can you get next to a wild baby animal? I have petted a baby raccoon at the humane society. I never take selfies. I have my husband take pictures of me. He took a picture of me hugging a tiger. Okay. It was a big stuffed tiger that stood on the ground. This was at the Christmas Store in Michigan. Selfies aren't for me unless you include a friend or a pet.

BCOF Prompt: Lyn wants us to write about pets and asks if they hold us hostage.

My cat Bella is spoiled. I worry about her when ever I leave. I am sure she has plenty of water, food and I try not to be going too long. I clean up after her. She has broken a couple of my ceramic items. She gets food 24/7. She has a tower to play in. I will have someone come over and watch her when we go to Frankenmuth, Michigan to the Christmas Store for 2 days. It is a 5 hour trip one way. My cat has twenty places to sleep. Her tower, in our closet on a dog throw, the DR chairs, her own cat bed, our bed, two couches, the wicker couch in the room edition and she has throws she curls up in. Blanket throws in the computer room. Bella sleeps behind the curtains. She is the big deal of the day. Maybe a Zonk! She also sleeps on a tiger towel in the DR. I want to take a trip to Forks, Washington but can I leave her really? Hostage! Me!

** Image ID #2087466 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/885852