*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886263-Creating-WE
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#886263 added July 2, 2016 at 3:55pm
Restrictions: None
Creating WE!
*Pthb*
Red Dragon


Today's cup of Tea is Green Tea!


Creation Saturday:

How are we going to get to the bottom of this?


The Bottom of What? The Bottom of What? The Bottom of What?

If it is a jar of pickles we can eat our way from the top to the bottom. If they are dill it may take a few days. Unless there are a lot of we helping.

The same goes for a jar of cookies.

If it is a well, we can put weight in a bucket and ride to the bottom. (it depends on the type of well). Lead weights work if you need to get to the bottom of a swimming pool. I've heard cement works in lakes.

If you are writing you can start at the top and write your way to the bottom. We might not work for that since it is one person to a keyboard type of job.

Using www.wikipedia.org as a reference I found, that a professional private detective earns about 45,000 dollars a year. They can get up to 22 dollars an hour and probably have at the least a high school education. So, if you need to get to the bottom of something a PI might be able to help. I might be persuaded to use a PI to check out this prompt. I must be missing the point but we might know more than I do, or not? *Headbang*

www.howstuffworks.com has some tips about what a real PI versus the one you read about in your latest fiction story, can actually do to help you get to the bottom of this?

Or, you can go to a website like www.checkpeople.com and check out yourself for free? They are happy to help you find out who is making those hang up calls.

WDC has a lot of different groups with lots of amazing information and they deal in the WE word, so, maybe they can tell us how to get to the bottom of this?

Are we at the bottom yet? "OH LOOK!", said Jane" we are!"

WRITE ON!

© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886263-Creating-WE