*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886406
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#886406 added July 4, 2016 at 12:08am
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality Entries Part 2
Welcome To My Reality Entries

Prompt 7. Is there something happening in your future you are looking forward to?

Going to the zoo before summer ends. I love seeing animals. I will be scrapbooking them or put them in an album of some kind.

I am going to Frankenmuth, Michigan and I look forward to scrapbooking more pictures. I am looking forward to scrapbooking and writing things done in an appointment book that I start next month. I will be using stickers and making it a neat journal/scrapbook. I am impressed at the supplies I found at Hobby Lobby. I bought a lot. I love scrapbooking. I will be scrapbooking Christmas pictures later on.

I have a doll with a neat dress that I am putting in the fair. She is wearing a pretty sewed up white dress. I hope it wins a Grand Champion ribbon. It is so hard to win Grand Champion. The ribbon is all purple. It means a lot. I have one I won on my family scrapbook four years ago.

I enjoy a nice rain storm. I enjoy shopping. I look forward to having five days off work. I have a month to wait.

Mom and I are going to Lake Michigan. I always look forward to that.

I am ordering a Pride and Prejudice Coloring Book and Noctourn Falls Coloring Book of vampires and supernatural creatures by one of my favorite authors. I love coloring. It does relax me. I also look forward to Danielle Steel's new book and Amanda Ashley's new paranormal book.

This is what I am looking forward to.

Prompt 8: Do you enter WDC Contests? How often? Do you win some of them?

I enter contests at WDC. I have won a few times. I haven't entered in awhile. I always lose at the official ones. I have won Raffles. That is nice. I want to enter a Poem Contest. My poems have their own style so I am not sure how good they will go over. I like contest challenges where if you write every day all month, you get a Merit Badge or Awardicon no matter what.

I was in a contest. I wrote everyday and kept a journal for it and didn't win a Merit Badge. This was so unfair. I will never join this contest again I promise. I don't like wasting my time. Everyone who writes in it and tries to solve the mystery, should have won the Merit Badge. That sucked. Never again for that one.

Bidding in Auctions can be nice. I wait until the last minute to bid and most of the time, I beat another person out. That is the way to go. Sneaky.

Some genres I can't write in. Two contests I am a judge in, I just enter just for fun. I get a prize just for being a judge and entering. I like to write and not be judged on my entries.

I haven't entered a contest since before Christmas. I hate word counts and I like writing what I enjoy. Not everyone writes in the same genre. So I just do my thing. This is my take on contests.

Prompt 9. If you write a story or poem that you are proud of, do you get offended if you get a review with a lot of suggestions or do you feel offended? Blog about this.

I get offended. I don't say anything. I delete it and don't answer. I write for me and if someone likes it, good. If not, I won't change the item. I will correct typos. I love what I write. If I don't, I delete it.

I don't mind friendly hints but don't change my writing. That isn't going to happen. I like friendly suggestions. If the review is mean or critical, I will block that person from my port. There is no excuse for someone to offend another's writing. I treat people with respect and I am encouraging. We are here to help each other. I had someone give me a zero and I didn't allow ratings! How in the H did they come up with that? Newbies and silver cases have a lot to learn. Chances are, they are just trouble makers. I DON'T HURT ANYONE SO DON'T HURT ME! I Have friends and others who have helped me and I thank them. Writing is fun and we need to keep that in mind.

Just be helpful and I will do the same for you about writing. I want to be friends with everyone here. Here is respect and thank you to all who write and visit me.

Prompt 10. Do you feel secure and stable in your life at this time? Why or why not?

My job gets me down but as long as I Keep peace with the boss and do my job, things are good. My husband and I do well with our bills. Our house is paid for and my husband and I do good. AS long as my health is good, I feel that I am good. I worry about things but my Lab tests are fine. I try to eat right.

If we could sell the farm we have, things would be better. The farm pays it's own bills. I am happy with my home life. I just get upset with my work life. I try to be in a good place and we aren't struggling. My husband and I have a good marriage so we are good. My son is in Minnesota and I don't hear from him a lot. I know he has his own life. He keeps long hours. He is a doctor of Psychology. I miss him.

My husband's job is secure and he has a side job and that is our wild money for play.

I cherish my cat and the good things in life. I am at WDC and do love it here. My work gets seen and I have two published books.

Prompt 11. Write a bucket list of ten things you wish to experience before your life time ends.

Wow. I have a lot but here goes.

1. Go to Forks, Washington where "Twilight" was filmed. I hope we get there someday. I love Washington State. I lived there when I was in five. We lived in Tacoma. I loved Mt. Rainer. I watch "Twilight" and I have to go there. I have to.

2. Go on an Alaska Cruise. I would love to see bears and whales. I want to see wolves, too. I want to meet a wolf up close and pet one.

3. Go to England. I love the English. I love Prince William and Kate. It would be nice to meet them and see all the castles. Who knows? Maybe I will run into a ghost. I wouldn't be scared. I want to go to Bath, England to see Jane Austen's birth place and her gift shop.

4. Publish my vampire novel book. I need a publisher. I don't want an agency. I just need to find a market for it.

5. I would love to se my son. I hope he comes to visit or I get to go see him. I really do miss him.

6. Have my own flower garden and pond. I would like a bench and concrete angel by my flower garden. I could get a gazbo and just admire the scenery.

7. Swim with whales and dolphins but I don't swim. I at least want to pet a dolphin or tiger or lion.

8. Have me a She Shed that is small and shaped like a Victorian house that is lavender and purple and have a book case and table to do my scrapbooking in. I would put a day bed in it and a small microwave and a fireplace. It would be a get away.

9. Save the animals. I want to be part of an animal rescue team and see that justice is done against animal abusers.

10. I would like to visit another lighthouse. I would like to have my own lighthouse or a beach house.

I may never do these things but maybe the opportunity will come my way. Thanks for reading.

** Image ID #2087468 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886406