*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886414
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#886414 added July 4, 2016 at 12:36am
Restrictions: None
American Eagle
Prompt: Why do you think the bald eagle became a symbol of the USA? And what would you do if a bald eagle landed on the roof of your dwelling and began eying you?

The American Eagle is beautiful, smart, bold and seems to be in charge. He helps raise his family and provides for them. He seems like a human. He is majestic and caring. He can defend himself and he is perfect to be the USA bird. The President and leaders could take lessons from him. I see good in an eagle and a leader.

If one landed on the roof of my house and watched me, I would talk to him, get him some bread and hold up my arm for him to land on it. I would trust him to be gentle and be a friend. He could just watch me and be like my body guard. He is a great bird and you have to love and respect him. I would be hoping he would be bringing me good news.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886414