*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886849
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#886849 added July 8, 2016 at 4:21pm
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality Part 3
Welcome To My Reality

1. Do you feel secure and stable in your life at this time? Why or why not?

My job and my boss are better at this time. I feel like I am made some head way with her at this time. We have 39 patients. Still a lot but better. One nurse told me I had to do something and I am not supposed to and I told my boss and I am right. I feel like I can talk to her lately. I pray things stay this way.

I feel alright. I have had health problems but I feel I am alright at this time.

We have our house paid for. We bought a new car. We do okay financially. We are going on a trip to Michigan next month and I am so ready for a break. I have a pet cat I love, friends and I love to write and I get a much needed three day weekend. I pray a lot but I need to go to Church more. I plan to.

I have scrapbooking and writing I want to do. Summer is still fresh so I am better in the summer. Winter is another story. I will live each day as it comes. That's all we can do. I am stable, content and secure for now. My husband's health is good and my parents are, too. I just miss my son in Minnesota but we text each other. Life can be good.

2. What is your favorite all time meal? Do you prepare it yourself or eat out?

I love turkey, dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, peas, rolls and chocolate cake. I make Thanksgiving dinner for my husband and myself. Mom makes the meal at Christmas.

I love shrimp, twice baked potatoes, vegetables, bread and chocolate cake. My husband and I go to my favorite restaurant for thus meal.

I love chicken nuggets, pizza, tuna fish casserole, mac and cheese. These meals I do make. I love salmon patties. I make these myself, too. I love KFC and I go to KFC. I love their mashed potatoes and gravy.

I love Golden Corral. You get fish, turkey, shrimp, breads, roast beef, vegetables, salads, soups, desserts mac and cheese and if you leave that place hungry, well it is your own fault. If I ate there every day, I would be as big as all outdoors!

Steak and Shake. I like their baked beans and shakes! Their steak hamburger sandwiches are good but I go for the baked beans and shakes. You can get all kind of shake flavors.

I don't like Chinese food or Mexican but I do love Italian foods especially pasta. Bring it on. I should have been Italian!

So, how do you like my menu? I love to eat!

3. Who is your favorite author and why?

Jane Austen. Her name is all over then internet an everyone has heard about her. I love the Regency Times, Mr. Darcy and England. I love romance. I am part English and so I have English roots. Jane lived in this time era and writes about life in this time. She had two failed romances but she learned about love and shared it with the world. Balls. She writes about the dances and the military men. She knows how to tell a story. She describes the English countryside, houses, gardens and writes great characters. Maybe she knew the characters that she writes about. She named some of her characters after her family members. What an honor!

She loved drinking tea. Tea and writing were two of her favorite things. There are hints here and there about a man she wrote about with Darcy in mind. I read al her books and watch her movies about her novels and her. I subscribe to her newsletter and I write Pride and Prejudice sequels, have a Jane Austen Fan Club here, I write newsletters and items about her. I am a Janeite and I love anything Jane Austen.

Jane inspires us to love and wish we could have lived in her time. She writes from the heart, gets her message across and makes you wish you lived at the same time that she did. She keeps us looking for our own Mr. Darcy and I have found mine. Jane knows how to write a romance and draw us in. I wish I would have known her. We could share stories and ideas. She is the best author ever!

** Image ID #2087466 Unavailable **






© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886849