*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886883
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#886883 added July 9, 2016 at 12:02am
Restrictions: None
Day 69 Give It A 100 County Fair
The county fair starts tomorrow. 4h kids will be bringing their animals in and projects. Women will be bringing in their crafts. I didn't do a scrapbook this year. I got a blue ribbon on my Christmas album last year so I am not taking anything in. I have gotten Grand Champion, Champion, Reserve Champion but I feel that I deserve more then a blue ribbon. My mother helped me last year and we worked hard on that project. Mom was going to take in a shadow box this year but she never gets it done. She doesn't like how it looks. Neither one of us have anything in the fair this year.

The fair was a lot more fun when you are a kid. You haven't seen your friends all summer and you know you will se them at the fair. The rides are so much fun. When you get older, the fair doesn't mean that much.

My husband took his tractors to the fair and was in the tractor pulls. He won third place. Over the years, he quit entering. He is going to take some to a steam show this year.

My mother made my Prom dress and I wore that in the fashion show. I got a blue ribbon. My mother and I wrote the Womens' Fashion Show script four or five times. I like doing that.

This year if it isn't too hot or rains, I may go. One year they had an elephant. I loved her. I took a lot of pictures of her. They had the wrestler Dick The Bruiser one year. My son loved that. One year, they had a talent show. They used to have dances. I am too old for that.

I don't like seeing the animals being sold. I may or may not go this year. What ever happened to fun county fairs? Guess I grew up. I was never in 4h. I had enough to do in school. Fairs are fun when you are a kid.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886883