*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886944
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#886944 added July 9, 2016 at 8:02pm
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality Religious 3 Entries
Prompt: Do you go to Church? Why or why not?

Prompt: Do you believe in God?

I am going to combine these two prompts. I go to Church. I don't go every Sunday because I work a lot of weekends. I try to go on my weekends off. If I don't get enough sleep or I am not feeling well at times, I don't go. In the winter, it depends on the weather.

I feel I need I need to stay in touch with God and I believe in him. I go to church to save my self, my family and friends. Man didn't create this world. God did and he made us and I don't like scientists thinking this is a man made world. God made people to take care of the world and we don't do a good job of it. God does answer prayer. I pray all the time. This is my life line. I love God and Jesus and I know they are there for us but sometimes feel God went on vacation. He does get back to us.

We need church to remind us of God so we don't stray. I get mad easy and say a word or two I shouldn't but I pray to be forgiven. I don't do things that offend God. Okay. I try not to. I always ask for forgiveness. You can't believe in more then one God. THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD AND HE RULES. Church and ministers keep us connected to God and Jesus. This is a good thing.

My other church I went to had Mother's Day Banquet, Thanksgiving meals and Ice Cream Socials. I miss that at the church I go to now. My other church voted out ministers all the time. Jesus could walk in there and preach and they would have voted him out, too. I had to leave a church that I had went to forever. Sad. I do like the church I go to now.

I went to a Catholic College and I felt close to Jesus and God. I used to help the Nuns plan religious services and I loved it. I think the statues of Jesus and the Nuns made me feel close to God here.

Don't believe in God? Who do you think will help you through life? No one gets a charmed life and sooner or later, everyone needs God. Before I went to work one night, I saw a silver shining cross in a cloud and Jesus was in my dream when I had my hernia surgery. There is power in prayer. Talk to God. He will get back to you. I have a cross hanging from my car mirror and I have a picture of Jesus on my wall and two small Jesus pictures and a nativity scene I keep up all year round. I have "In God We Trust" on my license plates and I believe God has angels watching over us. I pray, try to do right and go to church when I can. I also read my Bible. We need God!

Prompt: Can you tell a story from the Bible? Give lots of details. The Book of the Bible that it is in and so forth.

Genesis: I like the beginning when God created the earth and made Adam and Eve and when Eve ate of the tree that she wasn't supposed to. This is when God had man work then soil, give women childbirth pain and that mean serpent told Eve to eat the forbidden fruit. Adam and Eve were kicked out of the Garden Of Eden.

I like when God created day, night, mountains, lakes, woods, oceans, the animals and Adam named al the animals and wanted a mate. God created one for him. Adam named all the animals. I bet none of the animals were wild. The world was all dark before God made the nature elements. Adam and Eve had children. Cain killed Abel and the world started to know evil.

I have a question. Adam and Eve were the first humans, where do all the cave men and dinosaurs fit in? I am still trying to figure that out.

I love the beginning of the world and you find it in the Bible in Genesis. What a beautiful world God created in spite of all the evil. That is why we go to Church and pray and believe. Thank goodness God made the earth and us. I like reading Genesis over and over especially the beginning. I Hope this answers why I love the beginning of the Bible. It was so calm, peaceful and happy. I hope others love this, too.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/886944