*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
21
22
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887014
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#887014 added July 10, 2016 at 7:07pm
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality 2 Entries
Prompt: What I Know About Me.

I am not a city girl. I like living in the country by farmland. I would rather live by mountains and forests but I live in a nice area. I am a writer. I like writing romance, poems, Jane Austen type stories, poems, some paranormal items, fairy tale and Medieval. I have 2 published books.

I love animals more then people. I am an animal activist and wish had more money and time to help all the animals. There is no excuse for animal abuse. I do get on my soap box about this.

I love God and Jesus and go to Church when I can. I am fairly religious.

I collect tea pots, wolf items, lighthouses, dolls, Bath and Body rubber ducks, teddy bears, stuffed animals, all kind of ceramic items. I love flowers but I love roses best. I love red and purple ones.

I am fascinated with England, the Queen, Prince William and Kate and Jane Austen.

I love the ocean, lake, mountains and woods.

I enjoy scrapbooking, stress relief coloring and I am real happy they have a variety of ones to choose from. I have Pride and Prejudice, Princess Kate, animals, tea cups, Disney Princess ones, a vampire one, cats and dogs, Dream Catchers and color every chance that I get.

I spend a lot of time at WDC. I love my friends and family.

I like rain and I like my life quiet. I love to shop. I like going to the zoo, Barnes and Nobles, Kohls, Bath and Body and I love to go to Bronners Christmas Store in Frankenmuth, Michigan.

This is who I am.

Prompt: Life In The Fast Lane

Never having enough time. I work midnights and never get enough sleep. I have a house to clean, writing to do, scrapbooking and spending time with my mother and a job that I do a lot of paper work. It seems like I am always running out of time. I ask where is my me time?

I go to the Doctor and if I need tests, it is like I have to schedule them around my job and sleep time. I have to cook supper for my husband.

I have a cat I feed and clean up after. I enjoy going places but there is never enough time.

There are bills to pay. You have to take time for that. My husband wants me to go to a farm show or a movie he wants to see but he does the same for me.

My life isn't exciting but I still need to find time to do things. I love to watch movies but I don't seem to have time for that.

At my midnight job when the patients are sleeping, I read books on my Nook and do my stress relief coloring. Is this what they mean by life in the fast lane? This is what life in the fast lane is like for me by my definition.

** Image ID #2087468 Unavailable **


© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887014