*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887033
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#887033 added July 10, 2016 at 10:42pm
Restrictions: None
Welcome To My Reality Last 2 Entries for July
Prompt: Tell us about your siblings. If you were an only child, tell us what it was like.

I have a half sister but I didn't find out about her until I was 40 years old. She came looking for Dad and she is Dad's daughter. Dad's sisters knew about her years ago and never told Dad. Dad asked his one sister because she used to baby sit her and her siblings. Aunt Arlene thought Dad knew and just didn't worry about it. Dad's other sister was dead so he couldn't ask her but his twin brother knew and it is a long story. My half sister lives in Florida and came to meet us in Indiana and we get along great. We are different. I like to dress up,wear jewelry and we have different interests but she is my sister. We send each other Christmas gifts and Birthday gifts and my parents and I go to Florida and visit her when we can. We email her each a lot.

As an only child, I was spoiled. I had my own room and got everything I want. I still do. I work. I used to watch "The Partridge Family", Waltons" and "Brady Bunch" and wanted to know what it would be like to have siblings. I hung out with the neighbors by my grandparents because they had 9 kids and I felt like part of their family. I like getting everything I wanted and not sharing a room. Dad being in the Air Force, we moved a lot so maybe we were better off not having other children. I had a cousin who lived by me when I lived with my grandparents in the summers and Dad was in Viet Nam. She was annoying like a sister. I wouldn't have wanted her for a sister. We had some good times together. Now, that I have a half sister, I regret not being raised with her. I have her now. At least I will have her the rest of my life.

Prompt: Talk about a favorite TV Show and why anyone should watch it.

"Newhart." This show is a comedy and I love it. It takes place in Vermont. I would love to live in New England. I have a thing for New England. Dick and Joanne Louden own a B&B Country Inn. I would love to go stay in one of those. Dick is so nice and so is Joanne. They are nice but once at Halloween, Dick and Joanne had a party and when Dick was dressed up like a tin man, everyone thought he was an alien. A woman said she saw glowing objects and the TV was acting weird. The lights went out and Larry, Darrell and Darrell showed up wearing Martian antennas and said Darrell spray painted the cows and hey were glowing like aliens. See Larry and his brothers below. Dick and Joanne have a maid Stephanie who comes from a rich family and she is beautiful. Her parents cut off her allowance so she works for a living and she isn't good at her job and she is high and mighty but has a good heart. She has a boyfriend Michael who is annoying and a TV producer and he produces Dick's boring show.

George Utley is the maintenance man and he has been at the inn since he was a kid. He is so likeable and would give you the shirt off his back. George saved some kids from drowning and he got a pet dog. He likes to play jokes on people like he set Stephanie's scale up 2 pounds and he dressed like the cowardly lion for Halloween.

Larry, Darrell and Darrell are like hillbillies and run a restaurant next door and everyone is scared of them but they wouldn't hurt anyone. They can make snow with flour, vinegar, and throwing gophers in the air. The two Darrells never talk until they got married in the last episode and told their wives to be quiet. Larry said they talked because they got pissed off. Larry has a crush on Stephanie and he brings presents over in a burlap bag. It may be a porcupine or a bottle of cologne or a gall stone from a bear. They aren't afraid to get their hands dirty. Stephanie likes them. They made her dinner once and bought her make up that she asked for. They put on a puppet show for her when she was sick using puppet ants.

There are the town's people and this show just makes me laugh. It is an old show but I love it and it is one of my favorites.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887033