*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887288-Sing-a-New-Song-Today
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#887288 added July 13, 2016 at 9:11am
Restrictions: None
Sing a New Song Today
Manx Cat from Japan The weather here today is so humid my glasses steamed up while I was surfing the web. I found a reference to the Saharan Air Layer. This is a cloud of dust carrying only 50 percent humidity of Africa with it. The cloud affects the USA air stream and cloud cover. It is spreading up from Texas. If it is affecting people where you are drink lots of water today.

War Chest Wednesday! A prompt from a previous challenger...

You're with your significant other and a song comes on that reminds you of an ex. What do you do?


I never had a song that related to relationships. A lot of early rock and roll that I have memorized in my brain is romantic in nature. Plus, have you listened to the music from the 50's?

My first date with my second husband was to go see "Love Story" so that does stir some interesting thoughts now, that I think about it.

When small tape decks came into vogue a romantic gesture emerged. Young people were taping play lists to give away to their significant other. It is a sweet way to speak to someone you care about. This is still found in our culture today.

I often think about how my life string would have unraveled if my first husband had not died. Life can change according to the decisions you make and who you are with.

My experience with males is that they don't share their hopes and dreams they just work at making their own ideas about living viable. (don't be upset guys, it is just my experience I'm talking about.) *Hotair4*

I recently heard a speech from Hilary Clinton. She expressed her desire that a woman president would help equalize the sexes in the USA. Did it work in the UK? Anyway off subject!

If something reminds me of my first husband I cherish the memory. He told me the week before he died, that a relative was saying things to him he did not like?? We were only in Pa. for a year before he died. People looking in from the outside don't see the inner workings of a relationship. It's the down side of judgment. You have to have a real talking relationship with someone to get the scoop.

So, sing your song, hold close the good memories and don't feel quilty. A real love relationship has its ups and downs.

Music is an aide to peace. *Music2*


© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887288-Sing-a-New-Song-Today