*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887860
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#887860 added July 19, 2016 at 1:47pm
Restrictions: None
Day 79 Give It A 100 A Day At Barnes and Nobles
I love going to Barnes and Nobles and I spent the day there yesterday. I had me a Diet Pepsi and a chocolate black forest cupcake. This is what I love to eat.

I looked at the books, magazines and CD's, DVD's and gifts.

I bought the latest edition of Victoria Magazine. I love their decorating ideas. I love the blue and white dishes they have and how they decorate old fashioned but it looks new ands fresh. I don't care for the white furniture and white linens because they get dirty too easily. I am impressed with how the rooms have the colonial look to them.

I bought a new journal with a white wolf on it. I go through journals. I bought a new stress relief coloring book of cats.

I downloaded Beatrix Potter Biography Book and a Sequel to Pride ands Prejudice of Darcy and Elizabeth on my Nook.

My husband was done with his Doctor's appointment and picked me up and we ate out at Steak and Shake. I could spend all day at Barnes and Nobles. My favorite place.

** Image ID #2087468 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887860