*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887983-Game-of-Thrones-Goodies-and-In-Other-News
Rated: 18+ · Book · Contest Entry · #2087862
Life with Jody--former Soldier (medically retired), writer (in training), and lots more
#887983 added July 21, 2016 at 12:45am
Restrictions: None
Game of Thrones Goodies and In Other News
Howdy!

Game of Thrones Goodies


I've got some more wonderful discoveries from my reviewing with G.o.T. and wanted to share them with you. I really encourage you to read some of these gems! We are talking fabulous and talented writers!

Robyn is PUBLISHED! wrote a great (though dark) piece about a ghost watching others in a park. "Invalid Item

"Me And My Shadow Discover Jogging is one of the funniest things I've read in a while. It's written by SandraLynn Team Florent!

"Mansquatch by Kevin is another amazingly creative piece with humor I never would have thought of. It's so great that I had to go back and look for it when I discovered I'd accidentally erased my previously started blog entry.

"My Name Is Mud is a a super funny piece by Winnie Kay about an experience in Catholic School! This also took a lot of work to write, in my opinion. Oh, and it's pretty much error free!

Rhonda wrote "Invalid Item which is a cute piece where she talks to her inner self as she writes a letter to her self telling herself 2014 is going to be the best year yet. It's also kind of inspiring. *Smile*

Here's a funny (to me)/scary story about a girl stopping to go to the bathroom at a gas station "Who Goes There? written by OOTâ„¢

On an unrelated note, I think Agape Novels ROCKS! He has agreed to donate his personal merit badge to anyone who donates at least 40k gift points to "Invalid Item! WOW! How GENEROUS! And what a great way for a group or contest who don't have their own MB to raise funds! Genius! And I know it works, because I donated! Hahaha!

In Other News

SOMEHOW I managed to win first place in the Week 2 Prompt 4 Game of Thrones competition with the prompt: "Tell me the whole story," he said calmly. "Take your time."

I have NO IDEA how this happened to me. But congratulations go to my actually talented teammates, Paul D who got 2nd place and Inkslinger who got 4th. SWEET! WHITE WALKERS RULE!!! *Bigsmile*

For those interested, here are the winning stories...
1st place--"The Truth Is...
2nd place--"Invalid Entry
4th place--"Invalid Entry

I'm excited! Today I finally managed to secure a ride to West Virginia to a rabbit raising seminar being put on by the Livestock Conservancy! (See https://livestockconservancy.org/index.php/what/internal/2016-rabbit-workshop for more information.) One might think I should be concerned about going 5 1/2 hrs away with a stranger, but one would be wrong.

When you can't drive, beggars can't be choosers. Well, they can, but then they're really hungry beggars and I HATE being hungry, so... lol I'll just hope that since he's a fellow veteran that I met at the VA (and he works there too), he's probably safe...PROBABLY. However, if I disappear, start checking there first. Well, he's been texting me. Surely he's not dumb enough to do that and then kill me...unless he ditches both our phones...hmmm... Well, until he pulls out his hockey mask, I'll just focus on BUNNIES! *Bigsmile*

It's been 8...DOH, it's 12:01...9 days since I last updated my blog, so I'll just go ahead and post this now. Waiting for more exciting things to happen could be another 8-9...or 89 days. lol

© Copyright 2016 Schnujo is Late to Lannister (UN: schnujo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Schnujo is Late to Lannister has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/887983-Game-of-Thrones-Goodies-and-In-Other-News