*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888249-Dance-and-Dream
Rated: E · Book · Experience · #2050107
A Journal to impart knowledge and facts
#888249 added July 23, 2016 at 4:28pm
Restrictions: None
Dance and Dream
Fairy playing a flute Tea for the Day: Iced Green and White

Creation Saturday!

Invent a new dance move. Tell us in detail how to do it...does it include shoulders, hips, arms, knees, etc.? Feel free to add some music you'd show off your new moves to.









Fairy Dances: This dance is meant to bring peace and contentment and a feeling of well being.

You have to chose the type of music, so you can connect. And, you have to adapt the movements of your own body to the style, feelings, and joy you wish to achieve.

Beginning: Give yourself room to move. You can do these movements on any surface.I like to do them in my bare feet because it connects me to the surface and gives the muscles in my feet an ability to expand.

The music used should be firm and rhythmic. I have include two types of music as an example. In the first the tree will be breezy, peaceful, and, stays attached to the ground. In the second type of music the tree will be tossed and stormy.

1: Standing straight, Lift your body onto your tiptoes 3 times. Bounce slightly on your heels as you return to the surface. (Depending on the music the movements will be fast or slow.)

2: Swaying your hands out to your sides for balance take 3 cross over steps to the right. Pause, Lift up onto your toes return to the surface, then take 3 cross over steps left. (a cross over step = Left foot steps to right in front of right foot. Right foot steps to the right. Repeat 3 times.)after lifting onto toes once return to surface (right foot steps to the left in front of left foot. Left foot steps to the left. Repeat 3 times.(focus on the music. Move to the rhythm.)

3.With arms out for balance twirl one full turn to right. Lift onto toes then down to surface. Twirl one full turn to left. (Can you twirl with your eyes closed?)*Cool*

4.(focus on the sound of the music you use.) Lift hands into the air, swaying gently like a small tree on a breezy day. Sway and bend to the right. Sway and bend to the left.

5. With graceful movements return to the beginning and repeat all movements as often as you wish. Dance your way into peaceful thoughts. Stimulate your muse as you dream up the perfect writing. Your movement will become as peaceful or as Jivey as you make them.



© Copyright 2016 Apondia (UN: judithd at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Apondia has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/888249-Dance-and-Dream