*Magnify*
    March     ►
SMTWTFS
     
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889143
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#889143 added August 3, 2016 at 1:48pm
Restrictions: None
August Backpacking Across Europe Day 3
Prompt: We are going to Segovia and Avilia and Lyn asked how things went. What did we eat?

The train ride was so neat. I admired the mountain. I am sure a lot of battles were fought there.

Segovia and Availia were beautiful, I loved the cathederal and I thought I saw a man in armor with a sword and a old hat made of iron from the Medieval times and carrying a sword and then I didn't see him. I stayed with my party WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 SB Musing Finn O'Flaherty Kit ⭐️Jellyfish⭐️ The other ladies didn't see him except Carol St.Ann She winked at me. The Art Museum was nice. I was impressed with a painting of a couple in love. The man in the painting looked like the one I saw in the cathederal. I must be tired. All us ladies received roses of red, lavender and pink. I have enough to fill a vase. We stopped by a gift store and I bought some postcards.

I has tacos, chicken, rice and some pudding of some kind. The only Spanish food I eat is tacos. We got back to the hostel and I took a nap. I dreamed of the man I saw today. My Spanish Conquistador. He is handsome. Maybe I will stay in this dream with him.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889143