*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889187-Girl-In-The-Woods-Sea-Creature
Rated: ASR · Book · Entertainment · #977405
Entries for Blog City are here and maybe other surprises.
#889187 added August 3, 2016 at 11:41pm
Restrictions: None
Girl In The Woods, Sea Creature
Blog City Prompt: A girl sitting on a rock at the edge of the woods jumps when she hears..... Take it from here.

An ogre! The little girl started to run out of the3 woods but ran further into the woods and ran into a dragon and bear. She was crying.

The bear spoke. "Little Girl, we won't hurt you. I promise. Get on the dragon's back and he will fly you home." The little girl nodded and got on the dragon's back and he flew her home to her back yard. She thanked him and was worried about the bear. The dragon said the bear would be alright.

The little girl looked out her window at midnight and saw the bear! She ran outside to meet him. She hugged him.

"You're safe. What about the ogre? Will he come back?" The little girl asked nervously.

"No. I chased him into a cave and my dragon friend used his fire breath to seal the cave shut."

"I was so worried about you. Thank you for saving me."

The bear smiled. He told her to yell for Mr. Bear and Mr. Dragon if she was in trouble again.

The little girl needed them from time to time like once when a man tried to abduct her. They saved her again and at other times. The bear and dragon would do anything for her. They were like her body guards. They were her friends all through her life.

BCOF Prompt: What kind of creature would you be if you lived under the sea? What would you look like? What would you do? What would you eat?

I would be a mermaid. I would look like Ariel. I would eat under water plants and shrimp. I would have a cave under the sea. I suppose I would swim and sing. I would swim with dolphins and rescue humans who were stranded. I would party with other mermaids and mermen. I would be the belle of the sea. Maybe I would have an under water mansion. I would swim to Scotland and visit Nessie. Sounds good to me. Maybe we would shop under the sea. Maybe I would do writing and someday, marry a nice Merman. I would have to be a good swimmer and really love the water. I could be happy.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **



© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889187-Girl-In-The-Woods-Sea-Creature