*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889188
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1313678
You will find Taylor Swift, women items and everything under the sun.
#889188 added August 4, 2016 at 12:03am
Restrictions: None
Day 95 Give It A 100 Small Farm Town I Live In
I was driving in the town I live in. I had to go buy stamps. I live in the country but I was in town today. There is a post office, a bar, a restaurant, an American Legion, Library and Fire Department. There is the co-op. I live in Indiana in a farming area. I hadn't driven through town in awhile.

One house has a well outside made out of brick. It is just for show. There are flowers by it. I drove by a farm house I spent time at when I was a kid. Percy and Minnie's house. These people were friends of my grandparents. Percy had a cow farm on the outskirts of town. I loved going to the barn to see the cows. The house is yellow with blue shutters and has a wrap around porch. Very nice. It was white at one time. There were tall green plants with a fence around them. What are these? Jack's bean stalks? I have no idea what they are growing.

Another house has a small building outside their house that is a concession stand. I don't even know when it is open and why they use it. A feed store is near by.

There was a bank and hardware store at one time but not anymore. Once counterfeiters was making money at a room at the back of the bank counterfeiting money and it was in the newspapers!

The railroad track is still being used. Once there was a train crash 40 years ago. The town wasn't evacuated. The fair grounds are still there. I skipped going to the fair this year. They still have the golf course. There isn't much to do in town so that is why I haven't been there in awhile. I go to other towns where I can shop. It was nice to drive to the town that is my mail address. I was thinking of memories and I guess I love the town in my own little way.

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889188