*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889348-August-Backpacking-Across-Europe-Day-6
Rated: ASR · Book · Personal · #1935750
Entries for various Blog Challenges.I will be expressing my hopes,dreams and fantasies.
#889348 added August 6, 2016 at 10:21am
Restrictions: None
August Backpacking Across Europe Day 6
Prompt: Lyn says we are going to Montpellier, France and are going to taste wines, see a wine farm and maybe do some night life and good eating. We will be on a long train ride.

I didn't do miniature golf when the others did in Spain. It was a long train ride. I saw my Spanish guy waving good bye. Must have been the sun in my eyes. We saw a farmer and his cows, farmer and sheep. The mountains were beautiful. I read a book about a woman who inherited her aunt's house, her dogs and cats and found romance. You know me and romance.

We arrived at Montpellier. I tasted so many wines and saw the grapes of wrath. Literally. I even tried a grape. I am feeling oozy so I took a nap in a wine vineyard. A big brown dog was washing my face and I woke up. I had to pet him. He was the vineyard owner's dog. The vineyard owner helped me to his feet and gave me a cup of tea. I caught up with my party. Lyn's a sly fox had sent the vineyard owner out to look for me.

We went to a night club and I danced with a lot of people I didn't know. I took an advil for my headache. No more drinks for me. I love the sausage and pepperoni pop overs. A big biscuit stuffed with food and I had some potato soup. When I was dancing, I fell on the floor. The after effects of the wine I guess. I am headed for bed. What will tomorrow bring?

** Image ID #2087748 Unavailable **

© Copyright 2016 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889348-August-Backpacking-Across-Europe-Day-6