*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889862-Addictions
Rated: GC · Book · Opinion · #1591550
One writer's journey
#889862 added August 13, 2016 at 7:58am
Restrictions: None
Addictions
So I've been a little bit busy. All caught up with "Bride 2 Be"   by Purple is House Florent and managed to get a little bit of writing done there. Always exciting. I have an idea for a short story in my head for the I Write romantic challenge. Still need to find another contest to enter for the regular challenge.

Speaking of contests. Yep, I saw some moping around on the newsfeed looking for romantic contests to enter, which of course got my brain whirling and so I did this last night.

FORUM
Write from the Heart - closed  (E)
Write a heartfelt piece based on the prompt provided.
#2093224 by Lilith of House Martell


I don't consider myself great with poetry, but I know what I love to read, and what speaks to me, so this should be a little fun. Besides, I had a co-conspirator too, who just had to go and point out how addicting WdC can be. Oh it's not like I didn't know this already. It's just so easy to get caught up in the excitement of things around here sometimes. I am addicted and adore all things related to love. It's the hopeful romantic in me. *Smile* If you've ever read my work, you'd probably notice that is the main theme, even in my erotica, it all comes from *Heart*.

Heck last night was a such a whirlwind of getting that contest up and running, adding new images to my port to use for said contest, commissioning an exclusive merit badge, that I forgot to charge my laptop for hours, and then poof! it shut down on me. My apologies Kit of House Lannister I didn't mean to bail on you.

Oh, and I took second in one of the writing challenges for GoT! Damn it was a good night! That did make me thrilled. And congrats to my House Greyjoy teammate Starling who also placed in week four. Now there's just one writing challenge to post results, and then of course the unveiling of the winners. God willing it will be this weekend. Not sure I can take the stress of waiting any longer! *Laugh*

Need to head over to Novel workshops and get some reviews done today. Happy Saturday everyone!

© Copyright 2016 Purple is House Florent (UN: purpleprincess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Purple is House Florent has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/889862-Addictions